Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
- Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, and gloves. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Recommended dilution rates:
- 2.1 millilitres in 1 L of water.
- 4.2 millilitres in 1 L of water.
- Use high rate for severe infestations, faster knockdown, and longer residual.
Apply 5 litres per 100m2 to control cockroaches, houseflies and ants.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Maxforce® ForteReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Forte is a powerful gel bait to control...See product
Racumin® PasteReady to use Bait
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product
Premise® SC200Suspension Concentrate
Premise® SC200 is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Agenda® 25 ECEmulsifiable Concentrate
Agenda® 25 EC is a premium non-repellent termiticide which...See product