Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Store in original container, tightly closed and away from foods and feedstuffs.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while using this product.
- Avoid contact of the undiluted product with the skin and the mucous membranes.
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist.
- Do not spray against the wind.
- Wear protective waterproof clothing, boots and gloves when mixing or spraying.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Separate and wash contaminated clothing away from other clothing.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
Pour the required quantity of Agenda® 25 EC into a mixing tank half filled with water. Stir thoroughly before filing the tank with the remaining balance of water to the correct level and mix well. Use a volume of 4 litres solution per square metre area.
Thoroughly apply either as a drench or coarse spray to the target area.
- Agenda® 25 EC can be applied during pre or post construction; or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Premise® SC200Suspension Concentrate
Premise® SC200 is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Temprid® SCSuspension Concentrate
Temprid® SC gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual...See product