Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- This product may be harmful if swallowed inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
- Store in original container, tightly closed away from foodstuffs and feeds.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink while using this product.
- Avoid inhalation and skin and eye contact with the product and diluted material.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands, face and contaminated skin using plenty of soap and water.
- Avoid intake of alcoholic beverages within 24 hours after handling.
Fill half the tank with clean water before mixing Premise® SC200 according to recommended dilution rate. Add the required balance of clean water and stir. Do not use any rate that is different than what is recommended on the product label. Do not apply Premise® SC200 in the rain or when it is going to rain.
- Premise® SC200 can be applied during pre or post construction; or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Agenda® 25 ECEmulsifiable Concentrate
Agenda® 25 EC is a premium non-repellent termiticide which...See product
Temprid® SCSuspension Concentrate
Temprid® SC gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual...See product
Racumin® PasteBait Concentrate
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product