Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Store in original container tightly closed away from foodstuffs and feeds.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during operations.
- The product must be applied only by adult persons who are fully cognizant with these precautions.
- Use gloves when handling the product.
- Dead rats, unconsumed baits and products must be burned at the end of the control.
- Misuse of Racumin® Paste will prove harmful to the health of human beings and domestic animals.
Place sachets of Racumin ® Paste in bait stations in places frequented by rodents, for example, near rodent burrows and near to their runaways (along edges of buildings and posts as well as places marked by rat footprints, faeces and urine) as rodents seldom deviate from these runs to feed.
Rate of Application:
Use up to 200g (20 sachets x 10g) of paste bait at each baiting point depending upon the infestation level. It is best to put it in bait containers. Continue replacing the bait until no more of it is eaten by the rats.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Please read the label and use according to the recommendations.
Temprid® SCSuspension Concentrate
Temprid® SC gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual...See product
Maxforce® ForteReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Forte is a powerful gel bait to control...See product
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product