Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Repeated exposure may cause contact dermatitis.
- Operators must, as with all insecticides, take appropriate precautions.
- Avoid working in spray and wear a mask and protective clothing.
- Wear synthetic rubber or pvc gloves when handling the concentrate.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before eating, drinking, or smoking and after work.
- Remove heavily contaminated clothing immediately and wash before re-use.
- Flammable. Do not apply in the presence of naked flames, hot surfaces and unprotected electrical equipment.
Resigen® EC can be diluted in diesel or kerosene for outdoor treatments; and diluted with water for treatment indoors. It can be applied as an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) aerosol, thermal fog or mist. Flying and crawling insect pests should be sprayed as frequently as the situation demands.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Flies - Spray in the early morning.
- Mosquitoes - Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Refer to the product label.
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Aqua K-Othrine®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product