Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, masks and breathing apparatus (respirator); when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wash your hands and spray or atomizer thoroughly after use.
Dilute Aqua Resigen® with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdoors in the heat of the day, when wind speeds exceed of 10 kph, or during dust storms or rainfall.
Aqua Resigen® is suitable for dilution in WATER ONLY and application as an Ultra Low Volume (ULV), thermal fog or mist.
During insect treatments the spray should, where possible, be aimed at likely insect harbourages to obtain good penetration. As the product may separate on storage, agitate thoroughly before dispensing.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Please read the label and use according to the recommendations.
Aqua K-Othrine®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Resigen® ECEmulsifiable Concentrate
Resigen® EC - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product