Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Avoid working in spray or wear a mask and protective clothing.
- Wear synthetic rubber or pvc gloves when handling the concentrate.
- Wash splashes from the skin or eyes immediately with plenty of water.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before eating, drinking, or smoking and after work.
- Remove heavily contaminated clothing and wash before re-use.
Dilute Aqua K-Othrine® with a suitable volume of water and apply as an ultra low volume (ULV) aerosol or thermal fog. It is not recommended to spray in the heat of the day. Avoid application outdoors when wind speeds exceeds 10kph, or during dust storms or rainfall.
- Flies - Spray in the early morning.
- Mosquitoes - Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Please read the label and use according to the recommendations.
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Resigen® ECEmulsifiable Concentrate
Resigen® EC - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product