Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling the product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces where food is prepared or stored. Do not apply on food preparation or serving surfaces.
Maxforce® Forte should be applied through a precision dosing gun. To apply the gel, touch the nozzle tip of the dosing gun to the crevice, crack or surface to be treated and depress the plunger tightly until the required amount is released. Application should be done methodically, i.e. beginning from one part of the room and progressing systematically until the whole room is finally treated.
Do not apply in areas that are exposed, routinely washed or treated with another insecticide. Normal care should be taken when treating electrical appliances. Avoid contact with porous surfaces as the bait may stain.
Apply product to likely areas of cockroach activity such as cracks, crevices, and narrow sheltered spaces. These are often located in corners, joints or underneath/behind furniture and appliances.
Rate of Application:
Drop (placement) Size:
- Gerrman cockroach 0.03 (3 - 4 mm diameter).
- Oriental cockroach 0.06 (3 - 4 mm diameter).
- American cockroach: 0.06 (6 - 7 mm diameter).
Monitor regularly. Re-apply according to the remaining level of infestation when the bait is no longer visibly present. The use of glue traps is helpful in surveying populations.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Please read the label and use according to the recommendations.
Maxforce® QuantumReady to use Bait
Maxforce® Quantum is a ready to use insecticidal bait for...See product
Temprid® SCSuspension Concentrate
Temprid® SC gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual...See product
Racumin® PasteReady to use Bait
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product